Learn more about sustainability.
Excellence in welding.
NET New Energy Technologies AG, based in Vienna, is an investment company founded in 2017 in the form of an operating holding company that holds shares in established industrial companies and provides company-related services.
Our two wholly owned subsidiaries KMWP and KW Energetik are established as manufacturers of boilers and energy-related components and have an excellent reputation in the industrial, power plant and agricultural sectors.
Our group subsidiaries KMWP and KW Energetik have their own state-of-the-art industrial plants in the Ukraine that manufacture boilers and energy-related components.
The existing KMWP and KW Energetik factories currently employ around 100 highly qualified employees, the product and service portfolio includes:
- Steam boiler with a capacity of up to 100 t/h, pressure of up to 65 bar and sheet metal with a thickness of up to 120 mm
- Hot water boiler with a capacity of up to 180 MW and an operating pressure of 10 bar
- Complete boiler systems, both modular and transportable
- Components for the field of energy technology and industrial plant construction
In addition to the usual services that the affiliated companies provide for their group companies, we also offer an interesting range of services for cooperation partners and customers.
The focus lies in particular on:
- Procurement of business contacts/customers to our partners, ranging from the placement of service orders to production orders
- Participation in projects in the field of business development as well as industry-related services